Wednesday, June 10, 2009

GHANTU PARTY '09 @ MIRLUNG BASPANI, TANAHUN(मिर्लुङ बाँसपानीमा घाँटु खाई २०६६ सम्पन्न)

When I was busy in my office, my mobile phone rang. It was the phone of Buddhi Pahchyu from Baspani. He was asking me to go there to participate in the Ghantu Khoi with my villagers organized by Baspani Tamu Samaj held from 29 to 30 May 2009.

I was thinking to go there then made phone call to Tirtha Kohla Tamu in his mobile no
9746028910 telling him we(Ramatike) was invited by Baspani Tamu Samaj to join in the
Ghantu Khoi 2066. He told me that the people of Ramadi Gaun were being going to Thaprek & the program had set for that. Then I decided that well I will go to Baspani to join in the Ghantu Party & you people go to Thaprek. I will do whatever I can.


We(myself, my wife Dhan Maya) took bus for Damauli at 9:30 AM from Chipledhunga, my sis Sudipa Pahchyu was picked up from Gagangaunda then we were excited for the journey. We reached Damauli at 11:30 AM & made phone call to sis. Bishnu who was about to go with us. Unfortunately, we could not catch the bus for Pokharichhap from Damauli because of no seats in the bus. Then we rushed to Dumre, Tanahun from where we had to catch the bus for Baspani. We moved from there at 1:30 PM. The bus travelled the different locations then reached at 5:00PM. Meet with relatives as well as the villagers of Baspani.

On 30th May 2009, Bishnu, Dhan Maya, Sudipa & me climbed up to the top peak of Mirlung Kot where the king of 22/24 rulled over there. The different locations can be viewed from there. The Chudka group from neighbouring villages started to come Baspani then started to paly Chudka songs with dances with the beating of Khainjadi.

There were eleven groups of Chudka in the Ghantu Khoi @ Baspani, Mirlung, Tanahun. They were:

#01. Tutepani
#02. Basantapur
#03. Pokharichhap
#04. Chhapthok
#05. Pulimarayang
#06. Phedi
#07. Paishownra
etc.

The village was full of music of Chudka during the party. The party was successfully
held.

on 31 May 2009, we (Myself, Dhan Maya, Sudipa) returned back to Damauli by bus from
Pokharichhap, Tanahun with bros. Bijay & Surendra & sis. Bishnu. We arrived at 10.30 AM at Damauli then had food at Bishnu's resident. Dhan Maya , Sudipa & Myself returned back to Pokhara from there & arrived at 5:00 PM. The body was so tired of walking & dancing the Chudka dance.

No comments: